French gifts tags for your Christmas gifts
Ho ho ho, Christmas is coming! Preparing for Christmas is an intensive and exciting period, right? If you're like me, you care about all the little details. And gift tags are little details: they are the final touch to a gift that was thoughtfully chosen and wrapped. If you enjoy the French style or even plan to set up a French Christmas, French gift tags will be perfect for your gifts. Your loved ones will notice this consideration!
When I write these lines, it's the middle of the summer. Seeing so many people celebrating Christmas in July, made me think about Christmas gifts. And as one thing leads to another, I decided to create several designs of French gifts tags. Definitely a fun activity!
So, here are my 6 exclusive designs of printable gifts tags with French style. They are all FREE to download. Hope your home printer is ready! You will find 10 gift tags of each design, on a A4 page. I recommend printing on thick luxe matte paper. And after printing, use a hole-puncher and insert a nice ribbon. Et voilà!
- French gift tag with Eiffel Tower and flowers: click here to download
- French gift tag with peonies: click here to download
- French gift tag with Christmas decor at Paris department store: click here to download
- French gift tag with French word (Noel means Christmas): click here to download
- French gift tag with little Eiffel towers: click here to download
- French gift tag with romantic style: click here to download
By the way, if you're still searching for some gifts, look at the collections of my French boutique. You're sure to find one of a kind French treats from all over France: home decor, kitchen & table and fashion accessories (including the famous French beret!). I, personally, choose all the products, they all have French flair. And especially for the holidays, check my selection of French gifts for Christmas!