5 books to read on French country decor
Whether you're a beginner or an expert on French country decor, you always need inspiration, right? This is something we love doing too: we constantly search for new ideas, elegant aesthetics and refined styling to reproduce or adapt in our French country home.
There are numerous photos on internet, but we truly believe that nothing better than specialized books on French country home. The photos transport us immediately to the houses and the stories & tips shared are so valuable and helpful. Plus, this type of book is such a beautiful decor on a coffee table or on a shelf in the living room!
We read so many books to get French country home inspiration. So, we decided to share with you the best ones: the ones that you will read again and again and each time find new ideas for your home. They are must-read books for any French country home lover. Happy reading!
The 5 must-read books for French country home inspiration
1) My French Country Home - Entertaining Through the Seasons by Sharon Santoni
2) Vintage French Style: Homes and Gardens Inspired by a Love of France by Carolyn Westbrook
3) Nora Murphy's Country House Style: Making Your House a Country Home by Nora Murphy and Duanne Simon
4) Charles Faudree Country French Legacy by Jenifer Jordan
5) French Country: Collected & Timeless Charm by Cindy Smith Cooper
Even if it seems like a ranking, all these books are equally interesting and inspiring.
The one to start with is definitely My French Country Home by Sharon Santoni. She is a renowned author, blogger, and specialist in French country home style and French country living. She lives in a charming French house in Normandy for years, and has become a true connoisseur of the French lifestyle.
And to complete your collection, why not sharing this list to your loved ones? You may receive them as a gift shortly!